December 7, 2011

A Time For.....

  I think what they say is definitely true.  The holidays make us think about and remember what we are so grateful for.  Every day I read my friends' posts on FB, updates on Twitter, and blogs about the hardships their families are facing.  Whether it be those burdens that are financial, medical, or other, the holidays are a time when many of us struggle.  I think it is important for each on of us to remember what we are thankful for whether it be big or small. 
  I have many things to be thankful for this holiday season.  I have my health, my family's health, and Lily has been well and is flourishing at school.  We have jobs, food on the table, and each other.  We are truly blessed!  I want to wish everyone a very Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas and a joyous and prosperous New Year.  May 2012 bring us all much health and happiness!

Love,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment