November 4, 2012

My Heart is FULL!

Today was the annual Philadelphia Heart Walk. We once again had the honor and privilege to walk as team Lily's Heart Heroes. It was a beautiful sunny day, with over 40 of our friends and family who turned out to support Lily and our family. Our biggest team yet! This year was especially significant because our team included 3 children who are all heart warriors. Lily-HLHS, Danny-HLHS, and Molly-Kawasaki Disease. To say that these three kids are an inspiration is an understatement!! Their families are amazing, and have become such a wonderful support system for me :) Being able to share our journey with families who are just beginning theirs is something that I consider to be a great honor!! So....thank you to all of you for always reminding me how grateful I am for the amazing people in our lives. My cup is full today because of all of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment